CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 3, 2013

Angel in Faux Etched Glass–Thank You Card–Dynamic Duo Challenge

Greetings!  I enjoyed making the faux etched glass so much on the last card, I thought I would do it again.  This time I did it on a tiny little Beveled Windowpane from Stampin’ Up!  They are long since discontinued and I use them VERY sparingly.
This is also a Dynamic Duo color challenge.  Hmmm Raspberry Ripple and Wysteria Wonder… together… on one card…. I should have had more faith.  While I putting this card together, I wasn’t very confident with how this would turn out.  I think it’ll work!  There are a lot of wonderful and creative examples of using the color combination.  Please be sure to stop by Dynamic Duo’s and take the challenge yourself!
001
And here is a close-up view.  I really hope it is clear enough.002
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ueIVG8NCOkA/UZiDPJkFX8I/AAAAAAAASfA/Lt33_j6f6ig/s1600/DD%2355.png
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.
Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful technique you used here. Your card has so many textures!Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Love this technique with the window pane! Very pretty :D Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! What a wonderful technique with such a stunning result! I love how you've used the colours and your 3D flower. Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...