CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 10, 2013

Lattice Sympathy Card

Greetings!
This is one card that I hope stays in my collection for a long long time.  Even though some may think it’s pretty, it still represents someone’s pain and heartache.  To know that the life has changed and will never be the same for the recipient of this card.  It breaks my heart just to think about.  I always avoid making Sympathy cards and wouldn’t have made it except I asked my daughter what kind of card I should make, she recommended Sympathy.  I looked at my stash and realized she was right, that I had very few Sympathy cards remaining.  So, here we are.

This card was made with Stampin’ Up!s Elements of Style and Thanks for Caring stamp set’s.
Floral Latice Sympathy

Floral Latice Sympathy (1)
Floral Latice Sympathy (2)
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.
Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com

1 comment:

  1. A very lovely sympathy card Shawnie! These are hard to make and hope you won't have to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...