CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Birthday Scoops!

Greetings!
I was in the mood to create something fun for a change.  I couldn’t wait to use the new in colors…. they are so yummy!
The stamp sets I used are Sweet Scoops, Itty Bitty Bits, and Hearts a Flutter. 
I used the brayer on the cardstock.  It was all white and had embossed lines that looked perfectly like a waffle cone, so I brayered with Baked Brown Sugar and wiped off the ink from the embossed area with a paper towel, which revealed a version of a waffle cone. 
New in-colors used on the ice cream cone are Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, and Baked Brown Sugar for the cone. 
Birthday Scoop
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.
Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...