CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Scenic Congratulations


Greetings!
I was in the mood to do some sponging, so I figured I would use a scenic image to satiate my appetite to sponge.  I am so glad Soft Sky has been re-included in Stampin’ Up!s current color line-up.  It covers things that Bashful Blue just couldn’t do. 
The two stamp set’s I used on this card are from Gina K Designs:  Inside and Out and Life is Good. 
The Life is Good set has great masculine images:  a train, cabin, mountain scenery, Deer, etc…


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.
Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...