CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Up, Up, and Away Thank You–CASE

Greetings!

I fell in love with this card the very moment I saw it on Pinterest.  I loved the soft colors and the whole cartoon-y look of it.  I just absolutely LOVE the new in Colors Stampin’ Up! has come up with:
Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, and Baked Brown Sugar. 
With colors that beautiful, there are are going to be so many possibilities!  I can’t wait to get started.  The only problem…. what colors am I going to use first?!

For my first card, I chose Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding… along with ever faithful So Saffron and Whisper White.

Up Up & Away Thank You

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.
Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this card so much! So cute:loving the hot air balloons!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...