CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Grateful for You

Greetings!
This card was inspired in part by my daughter and, for the life of me, I cannot remember the creative person who originally created this card. 
I was feeling in a funk, totally uninspired and my daughter brought a challenge to me that I just couldn’t refuse.  She was to surf online via Pinterest and find a card that she wanted me to create.  It would then be my job to re-create the card.
Everything pretty much matches, with the exception of the sentiment and the shape of the sentiment.
Hey, at least it kept me busy for a while.  Smile



Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.
Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...