CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Your on My Mind–CASE

Greetings everyone!
Whew!  Boy did a lot of supplies go into creating this card.  I first saw a card done by my new Demonstrator, Patty Bennett. that she did during one of her classes (I SO wished we were closer so I could attend her classes)  Sad smile
Anyway, her card was so beautiful and the technique caught my eye in piqued my interest.  I could have used different supplies, but the way her card was just perfect the way it was..
On dark colored cardstock, stamp images and emboss with white embossing powder.  Color the images with Whisper White Craft ink with your Aqua Painter or a paint brush.  Once that dries color the images with your chosen colors.  It looks really cool.  I’m glad Patty shared this technique. 
Supplies used for creating this card are:
Candy Dots - Brights, Embossing Folder - Fancy Fan, Embosslit Beautiful Wings, Framelits - Apothecary Accents, Framelits - Secret Garden, Paper Piercing Pack - Essentials, Papillon Potpourri, Punch - Elegant Butterfly, Secret Garden, Simply Pressed Clay Flower, Upsy Daisy, 
021
Drop me a note and share your blog address with me & I’ll stop by and visit!
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.
Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...