Here is my entry for a new challenge blog I’m checking out. They call themselves Freshly Made because they have rules against distressing and the project must look clean. That’s a refreshing change from others I have been doing in the past.
Because this card also includes criteria for the Bloggers Challenge, “Cut it Out” Challenge I’m placing an entry there as well!
This card was created using the following Stampin Up supplies unless otherwise noted:
- Stamps – Define Your Life
- Die – Spellbinders Lacey Circles
- Die – Serif Essentials Alphabet “G”
- Embossing Folder – Square Lattice
- Sizzlits – Large Paper Doily
- Embossing Powder – Clear
- Velum Adhesive
- Sponge Dauber for applying ink to the base cardstock
- Paper Towel for wiping ink off of the glossy area of the base cardstock
Here is the Freshly Made sketch.
Thank you soooo much for stopping by!
Blessings & Inky Hugs;