CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New Baby–Try Stampin’ on Tuesday Challenge

Good morning!  It is such a beautiful day!  I’m definitely feeling motivated.  After looking through my cards, I’ve determined that I don’t have as many baby cards as I should have.  This card is from the sketch challenge on the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday Challenge site.
This card was created using the following supplies:
Baby Duck
  • Bundled in Love stamp set
  • Short and Sweet stamp set
  • Baby stamp set from TPC Studio
  • Perfect Dots embossing folder
  • Faux Button brads
  • Dimensionals






Below is the sketch


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

1 comment:

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...