CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Teal Thanks

Greetings Stampers!  I absolutely LOVE Taken with Teal and it disappoints me that the color was discontinued.  I really wish I had the money at the time and I would have stocked up on the discontinued color and others.  Sigh…  There is the chance, though that the color may come back in the future as an “in color”.  Who knows!

This card was inspired by Sandi MacIver at Stamping with Sandi.  She is truly a creative genius as far as I’m concerned.   She’s one of my favorites that I go to when I’m looking for my Mojo.

This card was created using the following tools / supplies:

  • Bigz Beautiful Butterflies die
  • Embosslits Beautiful Wings
  • Four Frames Stamp Set
  • Just Believe Stamp Set
  • Style Beautiful (background on label)
  • Halfback Pearls
  • Linen Thread
  • Decorative Label Punch
  • Dimensionals

Teal Thanks

Only half of the butterflies are adhered to the card, I was working on the image of them looking like they were fluttering and flying off the card.Teal Thanks 2

Here is a close-up of the sentiment.  I used one of the stamps from Style Beautiful as a background on the sentiment tag.  It’s hard to see in the picture, but it’s there.  Teal Thanks 3

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B.

1 comment:

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...