CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Masculine Congratulations

Good evening everyone!  I went through and did an inventory of cards I have accumulated and have come to the realization that I am in need of masculine cards and congratulations cards.  So, why not combine them?  I set out with the daunting task of coming up with one.

I’m pretty pleased with how the bear turned out.  I stamped the image with Versa Mark and dusted Perfect Pearls from Ranger of it.  The result, a holographic image that changes color / density, depending on what angle you look at it.  I included several shots at different angles to show the shimmer.

This card was created using the following supplies:
Masculine Congratulations
  • Wildlife Reserve stamp set
  • Well Scripted stamp set
  • Square Lattice embossing folder
  • Circle Scissor
  • Twill Tape from my stash
  • Perfect Pearls from Ranger












Masculine Congratulations (1)
Masculine Congratulations (2)





















Masculine Congratulations (3)Masculine Congratulations (4)





















Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings and Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...