CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2013

Three Little Words

It seems here lately that I can’t sneak away to my scrap room without my 4 year old grandson, Dylan being right by my side.  It doesn’t matter the chore, he is up for the task.  Anything to be able to get to play with Nana’s toys.  He’s a really good helper. 

Every time we start to make a card, he does his best to convince me to use his favorite color, Pacific Point.  I like Pacific Point, too.  It’s such a fun & happy color. 

Stamp sets used are:  Three Little Words & Sincere Salutations. 

Colors used are:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, & Marina Mist.

Thanks so Much (1)

 

 

Thanks so Much

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie Bartron

2 comments:

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...