CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Good Luck Owl

My Aunt has a friend who is into owls and has decorated her bathroom with that theme. She asked me if I could make something with owl’s. So, it’s time to put on my creativity hat and see what I can come up with. I tried to add a sentiment that would be uplifting, because if it’s in the bathroom, her friend will look at it while she’s getting ready to start her day.

Hmmm, why would someone put a card in their bathroom you may ask?! Well, my Aunt brought up a very good point that most people oooh and ahhh over cards they receive, but the card ultimately ends up getting thrown in a junk drawer or sometimes they even find themselves in the garbage. Why not frame the card in a picture frame?! That way it can hang on somebody’s wall as a decorative piece and it will last forever where everyone can view and appreciate it?!

This card was created using the following supplies:
  • Brayer (Used the Brayer to apply ink to the texture plate, which left the inked design on the cardstock)
  • Wood texture plate from Fiscars
  • Bird Builder Punch for the branches
  • Owl Builder punch
  • So Happy for You stamp set









Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

2 comments:

  1. That little owl is soooo cute, and I love that fab tree bark background

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...