CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love

Greetings!
After spending days with my grandbabies, helping their mom tend to their cold symptoms I am starting to come down with the cold of colds.  The way it’s coming on, it feels like it’s gonna be a real hum-dinger!  Even if I’m sick, I still find comfort in my craft room. 
The below card is a re-make of a card I created a year ago placed below.  The colors are different, but the flavor is pretty much still the same. 
This card was created using the following materials:
  • Artistic Etchings stamp setMusical Love
  • Established Elegance stamp set
  • Tiny Tags stamp set
  • Music Notes Stampin’ Around Wheel
  • Button
  • DMC Floss
  • Spell Binders Labels 3 Die
  • Gold embossing powder
  • Halfback Pearls
  • Itty Bitty Bits punch
  • Tiny Tag punch
  • Ribbon
  • Safety pin
  • Chantilly Crochet Trim

Here is the card I made a year ago.







Thanks for stopping by!  I look forward to any comments you may have.
Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...