CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Shaded Thank You

Good morning Stampers!  What a beautiful day, isn’t it?! 

Winds have been blowing all night.  The sun isn’t up yet, but  I’m confident The Lord will give us a beautiful day to enjoy.  Even if it’s cloudy as long as I can look at the beautiful smiles on my grand babies faces, my day will be beautiful. 

This card design challenge is from Freshly Made Sketches.  It is the first sketch they ever posted September 2-11 found from the

Thank You Tag

Here is the sketch.

freshly made Sketch 1

Next I intend do work on the current sketch

Take care. 

Blessings & Inky Hugs;

~Shawnie B.

1 comment:

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...