CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24-7

Here is a feminine card I worked on last night.  I actually didn't know what kind of card it was going to be until I had it decorated and I was looking for a sentiment that I felt would fit well.  It just so happened it was a small circle that I could use with my Hodgepodge hardware.

A lot of items were used on this card, though I was trying to make it not look too busy.

Stamp Sets Used:  Baby Blossoms and Hodgepodge Happiness
Cardstock used:  Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Designer Paper, and Certainly Celery
Ink Used:Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride, Rose Red
Other Ites used:  Stamp-a-ma-jig, seam binding, HodgePodge Hardware, Brads, Dimensionals


Feel free to leave a comment on this project. Remember if you are kind enough to add yourself as a follower on my blog, I will do the same for you as well. Please just let me know your website.

God Bless you and thanks for stopping by!!
Inky Hugs
~Shawnie Bartron
Remember, if you’re not covered in ink, you’re not stampin'!
Visit my online Stampin' Up! store 24-7. Click on "Shop Now" http://Shawnie.StampinUp.net

1 comment:

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...