CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

From the Heart

I love Paisley!  Here is a Thank You card.

Goodies used to make this card:
  •  Stamp Set - All Year Cheer
  • Perfect Paisley Embossing Folder
  • Flower Brad
  • Hemp Twine
  • Large Eyelet
  • Paisley Nesties
  • Circle Punch
  • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch
  • Specialty Paper & Ribbon
I look forward to seeing your comments!
God Bless you and thanks for stopping by!!
Inky Hugs
~Shawnie Bartron
Remember, if you're not covered in ink, you're not stampin'!
Visit my online Stampin' Up! store 24-7. Click on "Shop Now" http://Shawnie.StampinUp.net

1 comment:

  1. OHHH I love this one too!!! Lets just say I will love them all! I am so glad my Auntie told me to contact you!

    Like I said on the email I just love the embossing work I love it!
    I love the pearls that you have hanging off too soo gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...