CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Floral Thanks

Greetings friends & fellow stampers!

This card was put together using the Baby Blossoms, Four Frames, and So Happy for You stamp set's from Stampin' Up!  I also used various punches:  tiny flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Modern Label Extra Large Punch for the Daffodil Delight cardstock with brass eyelet's punched through each end and hemp knotted and adorning for an embellishment.  I thought about using ribbon, but there's already enough foo foo going on ;) you will rarely hear me say that as usually there can NEVER be enough foo foo, this case was an exception.  And lastly I used the Decorative Label Punch around the Flower Frame that is holding the sentiment.  I love the stamp set's that match with the punches!  It makes it so easy to get everything to jive together, don't you think? 

Any-who...  Lastly I used my Square Lattice Embossing Folder with my Big Shot to emboss the whole thing with the exception of the strip across, which has no embossing to bring focus to the 2 bouquets, the sentiment in the middle, and flower petals on each end. 

oh, I colored the frame with my Stampin' Write markers so each item was detailed with it's own color.  frame is bravo burgundy, flowers are Regal Rose, and leaves and stems are Pear Pizzazz.

And to position the flowers perfectly with the different colors, I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig, which is used for 2 way stamping.  (I made a video with instructions on how to use your Stamp-a-ma-jig, it's on You Tube if you are interested in learning) ")


So, there you have it!  I would also like to announce that I will be displaying my Upline's cards on the Fancie Kats Gallery.  An Upline is the person who signed me up for Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator.  I'm here downline.  Once I have my team gathered and growing, I will be someone's Upline.  Oh yeah, let me know if you would like to be on my Stampin' Up! team.  You can join as a Demonstrator to either supplement your addiction / hobby with a big discount or you can do it to earn income.  Whatever your goals or motivations are, I will support and encourage them all the way!  Let me know if you are interested!

Until next time folks.  Take care of yourself.... and each other!

Feel free to leave a comment on this project. Remember if you are kind enough to add yourself as a follower on my blog, I will do the same for you as well. Please just let me know your website.

God Bless you and thanks for stopping by!!
Inky Hugs
~Shawnie Bartron
Remember, if you’re not covered in ink, you’re not stampin'!
Visit my online Stampin' Up! store 24-7. Click on "Shop Now" http://Shawnie.StampinUp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...