I am so excited! I won my second blog award from Julie at Precious Memories by Julie. Thank you Julie for thinking of me! I also want to thank all my followers and everyone that has left me such wonderful comments.
I am supposed to tell you 8 things about myself so here goes:
1. I am a Christian / a sinner saved by the grace of God.
2. I am happily married and have been for almost 18 years!
3. I have 3 great kids and 2 1/2 of the most beautiful grandbabies you would ever want to see!
4. I am medically "retired". I was a Supervisor for a large call center for the last 11 years until I got hurt at work.
5. I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
6. I have an incurable addiction to Nutella on toast. It's chocolaty goodness get's me in trouble every time! It's like a truffle on toast!
7. I have a hard time accepting compliments. I would rather give them than receive them.
8. I type 75 words per minute
I hope that tells you a little bit about myself. Now I have to pick 10 blogs to give this award to. These are blogs I visit for inspiration. These are in no particular order so just because they are further down on the list doesn't mean they inspire me less:)
2) Aly Stamps
Blessings & Inky Hugs!
YOUR Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
My Website http://CardsByShawnie.com & http://www.CardsByShawnie.blogspot.com
My Online SU Store 24-7 Click on "Shop Now" http://www.shawnie.stampinup.net/
It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
- Helen Walton