CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

GreenHouse Garden - Also recognized Blog Find of the day for May 13!

Good Morning Stampers! Wow! What a beautiful morning God has blessed us with! The sun is shining, there's no wind, and it's expected to be up in the 80's today! In one of the fields beside us, I think they are growing peas, there are a bunch of quail running around in the field pecking at the seads that are on top of the ground that didn't get planted.  Hey, everyone's gotta eat, right?  ")

I thought today would be the perfect time to share 2 cards with you that I made just the other day. They are as bright & cheerful as the day is starting.  I got hit with some Mojo and have been totally inspired so I've been in such a mad rush to make cards as I don't want the inspiration to go unwasted, I didn't even want to stop long enough to take pictures, transfer them to the laptop, and upload them to the website. Anyway these two cards are made using the Greenhouse Garden stamp set and the vintage wallpaper embossing folder from Stampin' Up!      
 
Feel free to leave a comment on this project. Remember if you are kind enough to add yourself as a follower on my blog, I will do the same for you as well. Please just let me know your website.
God Bless you and thanks for stopping by!!
Inky Hugs
~Shawnie Bartron
Remember, if you’re not covered in ink, you’re not stampin'!
Visit my online Stampin' Up! store 24-7. Click on "Shop Now" http://Shawnie.StampinUp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...