CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Swap Cards Received

Yay! I love days when I get swapped cards in the mail. I have three of the 6 cards that I should be receiving so far. I signed up for Black and White + 1, Get Well Soon, & April Showers, which would include anything about rain, showers, golasha's, etc...

What is REALLY cool is that I received 2 from a wonderful lady from The Netherlands! I have never mailed anything outside of the united states & have never received anything from outside the United States (that I know of), so this is an extra special treat for me!

So, The first two cards are from Anita in The Netherlands...
This card is Black and White + 1:

















And the second card from Anita is a Get Well Soon theme:

lol isn't that adorable?!  Chicken Soup with Quackers!  lol  I love it!  I'm sure it would get a chuckle from the recipeint if even for an instant.

The last card I have received so far is from Becky H from Auburn, Indiana
This card is so beautiful & creative!  I love the way she colored the butterfly in the image with colored Crystal Effects (I think that's how she did it).




So, that's about all I have for right now.  I have been working on some more cards, Its just a matter of snapping pictures & getting them uploaded.  I'm thinking it might be quicker & fewer steps if I actually just scan them and send them off that way.  I tried it for a while but for some reason I didn't keep doing it.  It's hard telling with me.

Anyway, stay posted, I'll be updating frequently!


God Bless you and thanks for stopping by!!
Inky Hugs
~Shawnie Bartron
Remember, if you’re not covered in ink, you’re not stampin'!
Visit my online Stampin' Up! store 24-7. Click on "Shop Now" http://Shawnie.StampinUp.net

1 comment:

  1. Wait... card swap... what is that about? I want more details I wanna do it!!
    These are cute I love the chicken one too

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...