CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Imagine - Prayer Request - UPDATED

This card is a CASE and I honestly don't remember who inspired it.  (If this looks familiar to you, please send me an email so I can give credit where credit is due)  By a miracle I found the site again where I had seen the project!  Yay!  I found the inspiration on Lori's site!!!  So, now that the proper person has been recognized I will no longer need to hang my head in shame.  ")  The sentiment says "Imagine the possibilities".  Sometimes when life is at it's most frustrating it's hard to stop, take a breath, and remember that things won't always suck forever!  So, this card is meant to remind me to "Buck up little troop" when I'm feeling frustrated and hopeless.

I need to knock it off and remind myself of the many blessings I have that I take for granted, that many people would happily point out if they were in my situation.  I am trying very hard to figure out what this lesson is I am to learn.  God is not as direct as I would like.  If I had the right frame of mind & wasn't thinking about other things, it would probably hit me like a piano falling from above on a sidewalk.

For those who willingly pray for me and / or my family members, I have another request.  I know what I want to say, but to put words to it is a lot harder than I thought.  Please pray for me to learn how to forgive honestly from my heart.  Right now it is so full of pain, sorrow, loss, anger, frustration, fear, and hopelessness that there isn't any room for the really important thing, Forgiveness.  Until I honestly forgive and ask for blessings for those who have trespassed against me, those other emotions are going to control me and that scares me.  They have had their fun this is not who I am and I have to take control back.

What was used to create this card?:
Stamp Set's:  Elements of Style and Word Play (which is currently 30% off during the month of May, which is Scrapbooking Month.  
Elegant Lines embossing folder
Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die
Bling gems
Dimensionals
Stampin' Write Markers
Big Shot
Blue Loop Braid (kind of like Rick-Rack or Seam Binding)



Feel free to leave a comment on this project. Remember if you are kind enough to add yourself as a follower on my blog, I will do the same for you as well. Please just let me know your website.

God Bless you and thanks for stopping by!!
Inky Hugs
~Shawnie Bartron
Remember, if you’re not covered in ink, you’re not stampin'!
Visit my online Stampin' Up! store 24-7. Click on "Shop Now" http://Shawnie.StampinUp.net

2 comments:

  1. I so agree Shawnie, the perfect saying that we have haningin out house says " I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it" and its a picture of Christ! That is so true, and I agree he is not as blunt as we would like but its cause there is a lesson to be learned just like you said! I agree with you!, just hang in there little trooper and keep moving forward! Another great saying is, " when life knocks you to your knees, what better time to pray". I agree! I am going to get that in vinyl and make a sign!

    I love this card it is so beautiful! I love the butterflies lately! I wish I had a stamp set that made AWESOME sayings like that for cheap! Maybe you can send me the direct link to this stamp set and I can get it, maybe. It is so elegant! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I just love it.
    I have added you to my list of prayers! I know the feeling of trying to let go and let God. We so often get caught up in other things and forget what is important and that is all things are possible with our Lord. Sending you many prayers.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...