CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cards are on Hold

Hey there Crafters!


I regret to inform you that there will be no more card making for a few days until the swelling goes down in my feet, ankles, and calves.  For some reason every once in a while when I am on my feet a lot (I craft standing up because it hurts my hip & back too much to sit down) I start swelling really bad and my skin turns red and I can't hardly move my foot up or down.  And everything that's swollen aches terribly.

I'm not sure what it is.  Last year when this happened, my Dr was concerned and she had me do an ultra-sound to make sure there were no blood clots in my legs that could be causing the problem.  They didn't find any and eventually the swelling went away.


So, now I'm in my rocking chair with my feet up hoping the swelling will go down so I can go play.  I've been sitting all day and there doesn't seem to be any difference.

I've never been a patient person! lol

Take care & I hope to be back to myself soon!

Blessings & Inky hugs;
~Shawnie B

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you get better soon!!! Use ice it will help wayy faster!!! Can't wait to see your work coming up!!!!! Maybe you should trade off sit and stand sit and stand that way everything hurts evenly LOL..... SOrry tried to help LOL..LOL.. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...