CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Love & Care Gold Framed Cards - Dawn O CASE

When I watched Dawn's video I just knew I had to CASE what she had done.  Normally I CASE Dawn's projects to a T (as long as I have the items she used), however, I made one small change, which turned out to make quite a difference I think.  She used Basic Black for her frame / border, where I used my Versamark Pen and Gold Embossing Powder.  The stamp set used for this project is the Hostess set Love & Care. 

Here are two different cards that I made with different sentiments & different embellishments. I also embellished with Gold Butterflies that were ran through my Big Shot with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit.


Thank you all and God Bless!
~Shawnie B





Thank you SOOOOOO much for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs!
~Shawnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...