CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vintage Fun with Strength & Hope and Embossing

Having fun playing Vintage with new paper & stamps!  ;)

These two cards were inspired by Sandi Maciver.  She is another one of my favorite paper crafting Guru's.  The lady knows her paper AND she's funny.  You should read her posts, she is constantly cracking herself up!  Just adds to her charm.  She is also an Oregonian!  Go Oregon!

So, here are the two vintage cards I created.  One is done in Cherry Cobbler & Crumb Cake (both sound yummy don't they?!) and the other one is Baja Breeze & Crumb Cake. 

I hope you enjoy!


Hope you enjoy!

Things are not yet resolved.  Please continue to pray for my family and I.  If you are not familiar with the story, please catch up here.

Blessings & Inky Hugs!
~Shawnie B

1 comment:

  1. I love the new vintage cards! Everytime I see one of your cards, it inspires me! I wish I had more time to play!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...