CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Reflections of Beauty

I love how the reflection in the water kind of shimmers so it looks realistic!  (it's just the stamp - I'm not that creative!  lol).

Anyway, I burnished chalk to cover the water, land, trees, rocks, & sky. I was thinking some Crystal Effects would look really good either on the rocks or on the water, but it was already pretty the way it was, I didn't want to (over-do) it.

Supplies used for this card:
  • Life is Good stamp set from Gina K Designs
  • Extra Large Pewter Eyelets
  • Stampin Up Designer Ribbon
  • Fiscars Texture Plate - Woodgrain
  • Big Shot
  • Dimensionals
  • Stampin' Write Markers
  • Colored Staples
  • Stampin' Pastels (chalks)
  • Sponge Daubers
  • Crop-a-Dial
Things are not yet resolved.  Please continue to pray for my family and I.  If you are not familiar with the story, please catch up here.

Thank you soo much for stopping by!

Blessings & Inky Hugs!
~Shawnie B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...