CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Friday!

Goodness!  What a week.  I've got some really cool cards to show you that I've been working on.

The first one I want to talk about took a bit of time to make, but I really think it was worth it.  It's a double embossed project, I think that's what the call the technique.  I took a sheet of purple cardstock, inked the whole thing with versa-mark ink and then covered it with Gold Embossing powder, then took the heat gun to it and set it.

Once it cooled off, I ran it through my Big Shot using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.  I then took my sanding block and commensed to sanding off the raised images, which revealed the purple cardstock beneath the embossing powder. 

I really hope you can see the results in the photos I took!

Please enjoy the rest of your day!

~Blessings and Inky Hugs!
Shawnie B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...