CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Brayer Fun

Yup, I was feeling restless and that I was doing the same projects the same way... so I decided to do some things with my brayer to shake things up a bit.  This card is defintely vivid with a lot of color!  I like the way the different hills & valley' turned out with the different depth. 

Colors used:  Summer Sun (retired), Ruby Red (retired), Close to Cocoa (retired), Bravo Burgundy, & Basic Black. 






It didn't really take a whole lot of work to make this card, but I like the way it's unique and eye catching!  I wander if I should get a lot more of these made up in case there are more requests like what happened with the deer card I made a while back.   The Buck card below, though was done with sponging instead of brayering.


Well, anyway, after working with this card, I realized I need to start adding the brayered technique a lot more to my bag of tricks.  ;)

I wish many blessings and Inky hugs for you & your family!
~Shawnie B

1 comment:

  1. Ohh wooow, those are soo beautiful I LOVE LOVE the sunset one wow that is soo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...