CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To Be Believed

I am practically jumping up and down I'm so excited (I never have been one for patience).  I am expecting a huge order from Stampin' Up! that was ordered last Thursday thanks to my generous son, Danny, but with the Pre-order of a new Holiday Mini that was released, they were behind on the orders.  grrrr!  I've NEVER had to wait this long for a Stampin' Up! order in my life because I always seem to time it before when there was not really anything going on.  It would kill me to live somewhere back east, where it usually takes 6-7 days for orders to be delivered.  That's my reward for living so close to Utah where Stampin' Up! is based out of.

Anyway, while impatiently waiting for my order to arrive, I have had a really hard time trying to make anything because my Mojo is all thinking about the 12 beautiful stamp sets, 2 die's for my Big Shot, 2 punches, and 5 re-inkers for the new In Colors for this year.

Here is what I have struggled to come up with:

The rose buds were made from the wings of my Bird Builder Punch.  The outside of the bud (green part) not sure what they are called in a flower, but it's the part that connects the flower to the stem, anyway that was made from the wing and the tail of the bird punched out.

The bouquet of rose buds is in front of lattice that was rolled through my Big Shot with the lattice die.  Rolled out some butterflies with my embosslits die that embosses & cut's 5 different shaped butterflies.

Sentiment is stamped from the Just Believe stamp set and punched out from my Curly Label punch.

All of that was put on a Top Note mat.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Blessings & Inky Hugs!
~Shawnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...