CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Spanish Cards

Here are a bunch of Spanish cards I put together the last couple of days.  Every time Bill or I goes in for a Dr's appointment, the staff has grown accustomed to expecting a card from us.  There are a lot of Spanish speaking employees there and they became really excited when I told them I was going to start making Spanish cards also.

This opens up a LOT of possibilities for me hopefully!

Here are the cards i made:  Enjoy!

This one is Thank you so much
 This one is Happy Birthday
 The inside sentiment on this one is Happy Birthday
 For my Wonderful Mother
 Thank you so much
 Get Well Soon
 Cheers (Way to go!)
 So yeah, pretty cool, huh?!

Hope to hear your feedback and happy stamping!

Blessings & Inky Hugs;
~Shawnie B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated! ~Shawnie B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...